Wed 12th Aug 2020
- 5 pm to midnight: Festival pre-party at Kiree Kypärä tavern, free entry
Thu 13th Aug 2020
- 2 to 5 pm: Festival market area, free entry
- 5 pm to midnight: Kiree Kypärä tavern open until midnight, free entry
Fri 14th Aug 2020
- 12 to 7 pm: Festival market area, tickets from the festival area: adults €13,50, children (age 7–15) and seniors €9,50, children under age 7 free entry.
- 7 pm to midnight Kiree Kypärä tavern open, tickets from the festival area
Sat 15th Aug 2020
- 10 am to 6 pm: Festival market area, tickets from the festival area: adults €22,50, children (age 7–15) and seniors €15, children under age 7 free entry.
- 6 pm to 1 am: Kiree Kypärä tavern
- 8 pm: Evening feast and Horse Tournament, more info and tickets will come later in this page.
Sun 16th Aug 2020
- 10 am to 5 pm: Festival market area, tickets from the festival area: adults €13,50, children (age 7–15) and seniors €16,50, children under age 7 free entry.
Program for the medieval festival and timetable will come later.
Tickets can be bought from the Festival area when you arrive or you can buy your tickets before entry from the ticket webshop.
TICKETS TO THE MEDIEVAL FESTIVAL:
|Friday 12-18||Saturday 10-18||Sunday 10-17|
age 7-15 and
|Early Bird I 10/19-1/20||5,50€||7,50€||5,50€|
|seniors||EB II 02-07/20||6,50€||11,50€||6,50€|
|EB III 08/20||7,50€||13,50€||7,50€|
|ticket price at the gate||9,50€||16,50€||9,50€|
|Adoult age 16-||Early Bird I 10/19-1/20|
|EB II 02-07/20||11,50€||17,50€||11,50€|
|EB III 08/20||11,50€||19,50€||11,50€|
|ticket price at the gate||13,50€||22,50€||13,50€|
|3 day ticket for children||Early Bird I 10/19-1/20||16,50€|
|EB II 02-07/20||22,50€|
|EB III 08/20||22,50€|
|ticket price at the gate||27,50€|
|3 day ticket||Early Bird I 10/19-1/20||32,50€|
|EB II 02-07/20||35,50€|
|EB III 08/20||37,50€|
|ticket price at the gate||42,50€|
|Family ticket||Early Bird I 10/19-1/20||24,50€||34,50€||24,50€|
|2 adults + 2 children/day||EB II 02-07/20||30,50€||44,50€||30,50€|
|EB III 08/20||32,50€||58,50€||32,50€|
|ticket price at the gate||37,50€||68,50€||37,50€|
Note! You can buy 3 day tickets until Friday 16.8.
You can buy tickets from the gate with cash or with international credit cards.
Häme Castle and The Prison belongs to the festival area. To the museum there is no entry fee seperately. Museo Militaria does not include to the festival area.
Buy tickets from the ticket webshop beforehands (ticket webshop is only in finnish).
Arrival to the area
Entry to the Häme Medieval Festival is from the beginning of the street Kustaa III:n katu.
When you arrive you will first walk through Viekkaan vasallin kauppakuja. There you will find ticket office, Festival Info, merchandise products and rent medieval costumes.
Arrival by train or bus
To the festival area it is walking distance from bus station (1,1 km) and train station (1,7 km). You can find bus timetables from the Matkahuolto website and timetables for the busses in Hämeenlinna from Reittiopas. Train timetables you can find from VR website.
Arrival by car
You can find parking places from the city centre of Hämeenlinna. Near the festival area there is now parking places for the festival visitors. To the festival area it is walking distance from the Hämeenlinna city centre.
For disabled there is parking space near festival area, address to the parking lot is Tampereentie 16. There is no separate entry gate for disabled and the entry for the disabled person is from the main gate.